Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From The Garage: 1, 2, 3

I've made some progress on the garage mess. While I was out in the garage on Sunday thinking I might die from heat stroke, my neighbors came over and asked if I needed some help lifting. When they saw my garage up close, they asked if I was going to have a garage sale. I was a little embarassed to tell them these were just my "projects" waiting to get done ;-)

I decided to take whatever comes instead of making choices. That's why these items may seem a little random. I was able to reach 4 table legs. The top is further back and will have to wait a little bit.



Next is an orange box from Hobby Lobby that I got on sale for $1.29 months ago. I'm not sure why I bought it because I don't like the color orange...at all!



A welcome sign I bought at a garage sale about 5 years ago. It's edges are a little frayed from a few falls it took. I'm going to paint it a lighter color.



I'll be back soon with the "afters". I hear by the end of the week we're going to be down to 99 degress as our high.

2 comments:

  1. People will ask me the same thing, but I love all my stuff--I don't know all of what I have, but I know I love it--And I love that sign...

    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think perhaps you should stop buying stuff.

    ReplyDelete