Friday, August 26, 2011

How Cute Is This? Thank You Toodie!

One thing blogging brings you are friends you've never met from places you've never been. Sometimes these bloggy friends turn out to be, as Anne (with an e) of Green Gables would say, "...a kindred spirit!"

One bloggy friend I check on every day via the blogaspere is Toodie of Babbelot. She lifts my spirits most days with her trials and tribulations of living in the hollars of Missouri. If you haven't met Toodie, click on her Babbelot link in my 'blogs I follow' section at the right.

Toodie is super talented, does a multitude of crafts, and runs a small business in her spare time when she's not chasing chickens, baking bread or cooking up great dishes and desserts for her hubby.

Imagine how thrilled I was to receive this sign today with my blog name scrolled in wood!


I'm at a loss for words to show my appreciation, so I'll just close with thank you Toodie. I will treasure this always, almost as much as I treasure our bloggy friendship.

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute. What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Awe Shucks...Twern't Noth'in"
    Golly thanks for such ah write up.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sugar!!!!!!! Oh, you are sneaky!! LOL! I am in the midst of Hurricane Irene, but I still have power and came on my laptop and was checking my blog, and what did I see??? Oh yeah, a new Follower!!!!! I was like "What??! Who's this?" So I clicked on you and said, "Oh man, I'm going over there to say thank you to Sugar!" So here I am. Thank you and now I am YOUR newest Follower! :)
    I don't know how you found my blog, but I was very excited to see a new follower. As I mentioned, I am getting ready for Hurricane Irene (waiting, waiting, when is she coming...) so I will end now, but I thank you for visiting and becoming a Follower and I am glad you did so that I can be your newest Follower too. It's great to meet new friends. :) I will come back to visit next week after this mess (hurricane and expected POWER OUTAGE!) resolves itself.
    Take care and have a great Sunday!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Sorry to leave such a VERBOSE message! Could I have made my comment any LONGER??? ;)
    gv

    ReplyDelete