Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FALL AND OLD THINGS


I like dorky Fall decorations, especially ones that last.
You can only paint so many pumpkins white, right?

This lighted pumpkin is from 2003 or 2004 maybe...

I bought it at Walmart for around $3.99
Knock on wood...It still lights up!

Love this fabric scarecrow's goofy grin.
I bought him at Cracker Barrel restaurant about
8 years ago. He moves around during the season,
much like the furniture.





Last October, we took a trip through Northern
Georgia. I saw this cute collection of pumpkins
and scarecrows and took a picture so I could
recreate it on our lawn.



Hope it's cooling down where you are.
We're expecting a cold snap and more rain.
Yay!!!

Thanks for dropping by.

Sharing with the girls here:



6 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin man is adorable. Cool here but 60's days and 40's nights is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun decorations. We are having nice days but rain is in the forecast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rivercrest Cottage,
    Your "dorky" Halloween decorations gave me a chuckle!!!
    I, too, love the jack `o lantern grin on the lighted pumpkin!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    91 degrees and the air conditioning is still on and running. . .hoping for a cool down and much needed rain, soon!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall and Old things go together as long as it's not old things that fall. I like a little dorky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pumpkin décor, so, so cute! I am not a spooky fall decorator, I prefer happy pumpkins, too...love that first light up guy. Keep knocking on wood, he's too cute to lose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my Fall and Halloween decorations I have had for many many years. They still remain some of my favorites! Your light up pumpkin is so cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete