Sunday, March 1, 2015

Caught My Eye



Have you seen the new GREEN cokes?
I'm mean, literally, green!


Wild Bill and I used to love Coke.
I mean, only Coke. Or Diet Coke.
We broke ourselves from the habit last year.
Now, we seldom drink soda. But, when we saw
these green cokes at Target the other day, we had
to stop and read the label.

60 calories
16 carbs
Sweetened with cane sugar and Stevia.
No high fructose corn sugar
(we avoid HFCS like crazy)
Once we read the label, you know we had
to try a 6-pack.
Tastes like the wonderful original Cokes.

If you're still drinking sodas, I recommend
the new green Coke.

Just letting you know about this product.
No payment received for the exposure.

Thanks for dropping by!

Let me know what you think of it if
you've tried it.






10 comments:

  1. That is all I ever drank, too. I pretty much gave up soda the last couple of years. I just may have to try that---green coke...who knew? lol
    When I was younger there was NOTHING IN THE WORLD like a real coke. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, I agree with you totally. That was before they stopped trading with Cuba. Cuban sugar is much sweeter and better for you. Our sugar is not as sweet so they have to use more. Unfortunately, most sodas are made with HFCS, which has a different taste. The new green Coke tastes just like the Coke of our youth.

      Delete
  2. We used to drink Cokes in the small bottles...I mean years ago. Back when Coke changed they lost me forever. I rarely drink soda but just may have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen these yet! I stopped drinking soda a long time ago too (except on a few occasions at a restaurant). Thanks for letting us know what these are all about. I love drinking coke from an old fashioned bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try these. I don't like HFCS. Thanks for pointing these out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had soda for decades, because of the HFCS. I am going to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this yet- I will have to keep an eye out now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quit coke about 20 years ago but for sure my guilty pleasure. .this I must try

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not seen the green cokes. But we're a little slow to get new things here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We tried these too and they are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete