Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blue Kitchen


I was happy to be featured over at the
Anything Blue Friday
party at The Dedicated House's blog.


 I overdosed on country blue way back in the
late 80's, so we have hardly any blue in our house.

For the Anything Blue Friday party, I submitted a
 post I did on that lovely green-blue kitchen in a
house we toured a while back. 

Seems everyone loves that kitchen...
If I get brave, I just might paint our kitchen's hood
that color or add it in a few small spots.

Thanks for dropping by!



8 comments:

  1. :) I'm not sure I've EVER been without blue in any of the houses we've lived in. So many shades, patterns....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did book shelves that color back then. I still like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have the cabin full of blue but like you...overdosed! That really is a pretty shade though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color blue!
    But I don't have any blue in my house. LOL!
    I did paint the upper wall in my bathroom a turquoise
    that I suppose is ... blue?
    I think I have the same problem, thinking of the old country blue color and that's just not me.
    But I do love the green-blue!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the feature! I love the color of that kitchen! If it inspires you, go for it!!

    ReplyDelete