Saturday, November 25, 2017

Faux Stone Walls




At the Vintage Mercantile in Frisco Texas, I was taken with this faux stone wall. 

One of the vendors at the Mercantile had walls done in faux brick and faux stone.



 I wasn't a fan of the faux brick, but the faux stone...hmmm...maybe!



The farther away from the faux wall you get, the more realistic it looks. 

If you look at the ad poster on the wall in the picture above, you'll see what I mean. Or maybe not? What do you think? 




Thanks for dropping by!




6 comments:

  1. mehh not so sold on it. Where would you put it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always pictured stone on the wall behind my fireplace, but real stone not faux. Just thought this was unique. Will have to save up for the real stuff!

      Delete
  2. It does look real.....would be nice for a fireplace in a rustic room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks real, it does.. hum, maybe .. helo and Happy Holidays dear, with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very real, a bit too rustic for a cosy room, IMO.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a faux wall in our first house. Oh my word I hated it. We painted it white in the end, but I still hated it.

    ReplyDelete