Saturday, October 22, 2011

We Take A Moment To Bring You This Message...

I feel like I'm writing an advertisement, but here goes...

The best movie I've seen this year is Moneyball, which is about how the Oakland A's put together a winning team without much money.

No, I'm not a fan of baseball. I went to see this movie the first time to take my father-in-law, who is a die hard Rangers fan. I went the second time today, to take my husband, who is not a sports fan either and rarely watches baseball or football on TV, but who loved the movie as much as I did. Neither of us are Brad Pitt fans, but if it were my choice "...the oscar goes to Brad Pitt in Moneyball!"

Not sure who I will take when I go to see it the third time, but I'm sure this is a movie I will buy on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment