Sunday, March 15, 2015

Try Again...typo




Blogger has been crazy for me lately.
It deleted an earlier post I did, but left the
title and I've been told I'm showing up as
a "No Reply" blogger despite my repeated
efforts to show up with an email address.

I apologize if you don't get a response to
your comments.

Regarding the typo:

Our local café, Sweetberries, got new menus
yesterday. We cracked up when we saw a
typo in the section labeled for seniors.
Someone inadvertently forgot an "R"...

The menu reads:

Senior Specials
55 or olde

(yeah...we qualify!)




4 comments:

  1. Gotta love/hate blogger.
    How funny about the menu. Glad to hear you qualify as OLDE....lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. And about computers...Weird things happen to me and I have no idea why or how to fix anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I die when I see a comment or text I have not checked. .due to the word filler inner that knows my next thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rivercrest Cottage,
    Happens to the best of us!!!
    Missing post or intriguing menus!!!
    Have a wonder beginning of Spring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete