Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Framed Antlers




The framed antlers got a little more festive once the twinkle lights with little pinecones got draped around them. 


This is one of the Hearth and Hand brand ones I bought at Target last week.



I'm looking for some old fashion ornaments to hang off a few of the forked horns. 





And, the blue and white cups will be replaced with something more festive. I'm looking for cheerful Christmas mugs.



There's enough space on the top of the chalkboard to write something above the antlers...



Not sure what to write up there. I could go for the traditional, like PEACE or JOY, but...


...PARTY ANIMAL seems a little more appropriate!







Thanks for dropping by!


Join The Party Here:
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings - The Heart of Your Home
Foodie Friday And Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm



10 comments:

  1. Really festive! I saw some cute little vintage ornaments at Home Goods today, they just might do the trick for you.

    I didn't buy anything, came home feeling very virtuous, got my decorations out and did the living room tree - I think it is the prettiest tree I have ever had. Now for all of the rest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made it out without buying? You really are a saint!

      Delete
  2. I really like the twinkle lights with acorns. How about Ho, Ho, Ho?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho, Ho, Ho is a good idea. At first I thought maybe It's A Wonderful Life, but that seemed too sarcastic.

      Delete
  3. The deer antlers look good!! I'll have to get Poppy to the computer to see them. Wonder if we could get that big deer head moved before Christmas, and put a wreath around it's neck?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you mentioned the mugs, I first thought you were going to hang them on the antlers! It's all so cute.
    Be blessed, happy thanksgiving.
    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm...I like where your mind is going with that Laura!

      Delete
  5. Haha so the cheerful Christmas mugs means another shopping trip right? :D Good for you party animal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twinkle lights make everything more festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your antlers with the twinkle lights. We have antlers in our bathroom --- usually I just drape some ribbon and hang some vintage ornaments ---- now I'm thinking twinkle lights. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete