Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Charming Way To Serve Fudge




Ever have your fudge turn out just a little too soft to cut properly? 

Maybe we could serve our too soft fudge in this charming way...


Making Gift Fudge At Mamas Mercantile




Don't get me wrong...looks like Mamas Mercantile's fudge turned out perfect! 

But I think if my fudge doesn't turn out as solid as hers (and I admit it doesn't sometimes) this would still be a perfectly lovely way to serve it.

Hop on over to her post HERE and check out all the gifts she whipped up in her kitchen...Even Mama's "gift soap" looks good enough to eat!



Thanks for dropping by!



9 comments:

  1. Clever idea! It is so darling. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is original and a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a charming way to serve fudge! I haven't made any in years, but I might just have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that idea! Of course fudge is one of those things that I will not even attempt...divinity either. I leave it to the pros! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's very clever! I'll remember that. I can never quite seem to get fudge right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy her blog and a great one to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes one year I just put the pan and spoons on the table...my girls loved it:)

    ReplyDelete