Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh, Those Houses


During the weekend, we went to Frisco Texas to take some pictures of another area we saw recently while we were driving around drooling over the landscaping. 

The lovely flower beds in this housing area also have rocks mixed in with the flowers.










I was so busy looking at the flower beds, and trying to get a good picture without getting  reported for stalking, that I didn't even notice the lovely houses!

With our pictures in hand, we went down to the local rock place to price out some of the rocks to get an idea how much it will cost. From that we know we won't be able to afford any of the big ones!

They price by the pound, so I guess we'll start with the pea gravel and smaller rocks. 

I'm ready to get started, but it will have to wait for a few weeks.  I'm on my way to see our newest grandbaby again.

3 comments:

  1. Rocks definitely create interest in the landscaping. Great pics. Have a wonderful time visiting your new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty neighborhood. The flower beds are so lovely, I think the rocks really make a nice statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers and the rocks together, I've never been to Texas either!
    Thanks for stopping by and congrats on the new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete