Friday, January 8, 2010

Down On The Floor

I went to Walmart to buy some sports bras and was amazed at how they display these items. If you're a candidate for The Biggest Loser and wear a larger size, you may not find any. And, if they do have your size, it will be so damn low you have to be a gymnist to get down on the floor to get one. Come on Walmart, think about where you're placing your merchandize!

Raquel Welch (still a bombshell at her age somewhere in the 60's) was on TV a while back and she said she wears a size 42...YES, 42...bra. So I figure anyone wearing a size 36 or less is no doubt going to be lean and nimble, yet they put those sizes right in front at chest height where all you have to do is reach out and touch them. But, over size 36, they put those sizes at the bottom of the rack. And, the larger the size the farther back you have to reach. I swear I lost 5pounds doing squats and rolling around on the floor trying to get a bra!

But, I did get some sports bras...so BUFF, here I come. How are you doing with your word?

1 comment:

  1. My band size is 36, so it appears as though not everyone 36 or smaller is lean and nimble.

    ReplyDelete