Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mirror For The Mantle

Here's the new mirror I bought recently down in the tiny shopping mecca of Salado Texas. I have to go down every few days and visit the one they have hanging on the wall until the one they ordered for me arrives.

I hope it bugs them that I stand in front of it and take pictures...maybe it will hurry them up.

I love the rumpled finish on it and the decorations on the corners. I really need this soon, to hang over the fireplace to stag the house for selling. Once the house we live in sells, I'll move it to the new house and hang it over that fireplace.

Have you ever longed for something as much as I'm longing for this? If so, then you know why I'm going to bug them til they get mine in or take this one down and let me take it home!

8 comments:

  1. I love the mirror, and I'd be down 'visiting' it until my very own came too!!

    I hope your New Year is off to a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your constant picture taking is annoying them into rushing the order. This reminds me of when you were visiting and wanted pictures of the wood work at an Italian restraunt and started snapping away and sort of scared the poor couple who were unfortunate enough to be sitting in front of it. I'm sure they thought they had a crazy stalker there for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get that baby soon! It IS really nice. And to answer your question...YES!.... I have longed for certain things for years. And I'm gonna have to keep longing for the french chateau I have my heart set on...Oh well c'est la vie! Thanks for strolling over to my place. My neighborhood isn't nearly as old or interesting either *sighs* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Roanoke, VA and thank you for commenting on my blog today. I wanted to e-mail you but could not find your e-mail address on your profile page.

    I think you look beautiful in your photos. Maybe you could try some outdoor close-ups using a tripod if you have one. Just take lots of them, delete the bad and save the good one. Oh, hey... by the way, I make headers if you need one? Let me know.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely! I can't wait to see the pics of it in YOUR house:) So exciting!! Thanks so much for stopping by ThreeBoys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss living in the southwestern states of the U.S. When it comes to home decor I can't find a thing here in Virginia.

    Di
    LOVE that mirror!

    ReplyDelete