Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Shoes and The 75 Cent Dress


Remember our newest grand-girl Livvie Lu
who was born 5 months ago?

Her mama got her some new shoes recently.
 
I thought they were so cute,
I stole her pictures to show them to you...





Pink poka dots are a girl's best friend, right?
I knew you'd agree!
 
Livvie will attend her first wedding this week.
 
Mama ordered her a new dress,
which still hasn't arrived yet.
 
While at a yard sale recently, I spotted
this brand new dress for sale for 75 cents.
 


I washed it on delicate, pressed the ties in
the back a little, and told Livvie's mama  
"no worries"
 
I think the 75 cent dress will do.
 
And, just wait 'til you see the purple dress
Livvie's cousin Lily, the flower girl, will wear!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love those little shoes. The dress is absolutely darling. Can't wait to see pics of her in it. What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good spotting this gem for your precious granddaugher! Gorgeous! I can feel how much you're having with this precious little one. Glad to see you have her on the road to being a shoe hoarder!! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky woman you! Having a baby girl to buy sweet pink dresses for...I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her fat little feet have already grown out of those shoes, I'm sad to say. I will have to put her in that darling dress and get photos before she outgrows it too. It really is an adorable dress.

    ReplyDelete