Monday, November 4, 2013

Favorites From The Interior Home Store


I thought I'd show you some favorites
from the Interior Home Store I've
been raving about in my last posts...
 
It starts with the deconstructed settee:
 

The contrast between the lush upholstery
on one side and the stark deconstruction
on the other fascinates me every time. 


Right side of back seen above.
 
Middle of back below.

Left side of the back.


 
Another favorite:
Shelves made from wooden pallets
suspended by wires
 


Like the deconstructed settee,
the rougher the better!

Then there is the bed with the wall
of different colored boards.

 
The Merry Christmas banner would
look good across my fireplace.

Seems like everything is brown,
black, and white this year with a
little silver thrown in.
 
And the light in the back room...
I think I have a perfect place for it.
 
Oh. Yes. Pleaseeeee!!!!
 
 
 
I'm joining the following:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Rivercrest Cottage,
    Thank you for taking me along on this virtual Shopping Trip to one of your favorite shops!!!
    I adore the sette and its many pillows, dear one!!!
    I'm sure I could have come home with, at least one item from this shop!!! I throughly enjoyed my stay today! Visiting from Marty's!!!
    Open Houses are many in our area here on the Praire!
    I'll be touring a new location for an upscale interior design shop this week, but not sure if they will allow photos!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found if you ask and let them know you will provide info on the store so new customers can find them, the store will let you take pictures.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful shop to visit!

    I noticed the PB was also using the same color scheme, and it was the same colors they used last year. I'm sure it looks pretty in certain homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the soft creams, browns and whites with black. I'm converting my painted furniture to these colors. I'm big on PB too so it figures the colors would be the same. Love your blog.

      Delete
  3. I DO believe our eyes "fall for" the same types of home ware--the bedroom wall & deconstructed sofa being cases in point! I'm glad to have "met" you and plan to visit as frequently as you post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to deconstruct an old chair I have. We must be twins! I'm going to get better pictures of the book page wall in the front -- I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment Rebecca.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the wood wall behind the bed. So pretty. I'm also a big fan of deconstructed upholstery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so much to see. What a fun place. Thanks for the tour. That settee is so interesting. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog; and I am so enjoying catching up on your posts. I love to shop in downtown McKinney, as well. Petals and Vine is my favorite shop! Happy new follower. Hope you'll follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete