Monday, August 21, 2017

Stainless Steel Cleaner That Works




If you've tried stainless steel cleaners without any success, I have another one you might try. Sear Kenmore's Stainless Steel Cleaner.
I had given up on this sink and wanted to replace it. The metal ring was all rusted and it was terribly dull before. The lighting makes it look dull in the bottom right, but I promise it shines like the top section.
When we replaced our dishwasher and garbage disposal recently, I asked our plumber about replacing the sink. 

He said it was in fine shape and just needed the ring replaced. He did it in just minutes for about $17 for the part. Vast improvement!

And then when he installed the Kenmore dishwasher, there was a small packet of Kenmore's stainless steel cleaner in the information package, so I tried it. Wow! 
This is my torn packet with the top ripped off. If I had had any hope of this actually working before I tried it, I would've taken a nice "before" picture!

Sorry, but that's all I've got to show as I've used this little packet for quite some time and keep forgetting to buy a bottle. It only takes a tiny bit of it to get that shine.


Of course I used it everywhere! This almost 7 year-old refrigerator shines better than new. 
If I stand beside it the light reflects like crazy!
So that's the end of my quest to find the perfect stainless cleaner. As always, this is my true opinion of this product. I never receive any compensation for my endorsements.

With Sears in limbo (for non-USA friends, they're closing some stores and selling off their Kenmore brand), I'm going to buy enough to last for years just in case.



Thanks for dropping by!


Join the party here:
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Tutorials and Tips Party at Home Stories A to Z



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I will definitely be trying this on my stubborn stainless steel. Visiting today from Tutorials and Tips.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice shine! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks nice and sparkly.
    I don't have any stainless steel in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use spray furniture polish on the appliances, but should could really use something for my sink. Your refrigerator looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best tip ever! Like you I thought there was nothing to clean stainless steel. And Wow! I see your service history posted here. Very impressive. Congratulations! Glad you liked the Taos post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's super shiny! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could get my sink to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol@ not getting paid for your endorsements. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that really did make a huge difference. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sugar, I don't have stainless steel in my kitchen - I chose white, in keeping with my traditional look - but most of my friends have SS, and I'll pass this tip along. Too bad about Sears - the Kenmore appliances and Craftsman tools are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, the Kenmore brand has been sold and I think they will be sold on Amazon. It's just the stores that Sears is downsizing. We always buy Kenmore products and found when we didn't (like when we bought this house) we find ourselves replacing them with Kenmore's eventually.

      Delete