Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Weekend View...Fall Ahead




We have passed the halfway mark in August... September and fall are just around the corner. 



You can wait if you want, but I'm breaking out all the pumpkins and welcoming fall right now. Summer is done as far as I'm concerned!



If you've been to Hobby Lobby or PotteryBarn lately, you're probably convinced (like I am) that fall is near and Christmas will be here before we know it.


Hobby Lobby even has their Christmas displays out and their Christmas decor was on sale this week.

This "Fall Find" came from PotteryBarn. I'm a big fan of crows and really like this more subdued version of brown, black and green.




On other news...Wild Bill has been to the emergency room 3 times in the last 10 days, and had to go into the hospital 3 days the first E.R. visit and overnight the third visit. I started thinking he might have a girlfriend up there! 

The first time it was pneumonia, and then breathing problems and insanely high blood pressure readings. 

He's doing better now so don't worry. We're tough Texans after all! 




Thanks for dropping by!








8 comments:

  1. I am not quite ready to celebrate fall yet. It is a lovely time of the year however.
    Hope Wild Bill is doing better. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Wild Bill's been in the hospital, but I sure know the drill. Hope he feels better soon. Love the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Wild Bill is on the mend, he is certainly having a rough time at the moment. Not quite ready for Autumn yet, it would be nice to have some warm weather for family visitors next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about Bill, and do hope that he is on the mend. Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting. We had a great two week visit with our grands and baking those rose cinnamon buns was just a small part of our fun together.
    Love that crow pillow . . . very charming design.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a crow fan, but I really like that pillow! I'm also not getting the pumpkins out yet. Fall comes too quickly. :)
    Praying for Wild Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear that about Bill. Hope he is better now, and stays that way. I'm with you on celebrating fall...beginning now! Once July 4th is passed I start looking forward to fall. I glanced at the fall decorations in Walmart yesterday but don't want any of theirs. I can just picture everybody in Louisburg having the same things. I LOVE that crow pillow. I love crows too and would even like to have a pet one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh please I haven't had my summer holiday yet! And the kids here in the UK don't go back to school until September so no I'm clinging on to the summer for a little longer! Praying for Wild Bill too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Bill is feeling better. I'm ready for fall because it's been so hot but I'm not ready to decorate for fall. Soon but not yet.

    ReplyDelete